- Duration: 5 Months
The Egyptian market is witnessing dynamic changes in the regulatory and business environment of the non-banking field. This addresses opportunities and challenges and requires new approaches to credit and risk professionals working in the market.
Non-banking Credit & Risk Management Professional Certificate provides an overview and focuses on the various aspects of credit and risk management for non-bankers and financial institutions. The program equips all non-bankers to gain understanding of core credit and risk management approaches that suits non-banking context. The program is customized to fit junior credit officers as well as to advance course work through case studies and non-banking applications serving middle level management and executives working in financial institutions and the non-banking sector.
- Industry Analysis
- Financial Statement and Ratio analysis
- Cash Flow & projections mechanics
- Lending Rationales
- Risk Management for non-bankers
- Credit Structuring for non-bankers
- Case studies
- Desk Case (group & Individual)
- Private Equity
- Islamic Finance
*The core specialization covers extensively accounting, marketing, finance, legal, tax and non-performing cases and its treatment.
Who should attend this course
The program is designed for juniors and middle managerial professionals and non-bankers who would like to sharpen their credit and risk management skills and broaden their knowledge and work in the financial services sector. This includes but not restricted to leasing companies, mortgage companies, factoring companies, private equity companies, microfinance institutions, NGOs, etc...
The program also suits professionals who would like to start a career or to specialize in the financial services sector as well as legal and accounting professionals who advise on this sector.
About Metropolitan Training Academy
- We_They was originally established as an independent training and research arm for Metropolitan Consulting, and grew to be a standalone entity as of 2012.
- Growing with market needs; We_They is reinventing itself as one of the respected training services provider at the Egyptian training community, providing innovative and state-of-the-art training and educational services to corporations, banks, private business institutions, public enterprises, and inpidual business units; making a good use of our available persified channels of expertise to enable all our clients to meet their capacity building and human wealth goals.
- We_They provides training, events, research, advisory services. Additionally; We_They delivers several types of study modes and qualifications, which suit the needs of both practitioners and academicians, in collaboration with its worldwide strategic partners. This includes accredited academic training (Certificates, Diplomas, Post graduate Diplomas, Masters, PhDs or DBAs either through self-study or through distance learning) and professional training (executive short program and workshop from 1 to 3 days).
- Furthermore, We_They provides comprehensive and customized advisory and tailor made financial and technical solutions. This is offered through its in-house expertise as well as its International strategic partners in offering restructuring plans for both financial and non-financial entities.
- We_They management team and pool of trainers include professionals with extensive academic, and research backgrounds as well as years of experience in the banking and non-banking field.
- In pursuit of excellence, We_They has a wide and strong network of relationships with local and International training, research, advisory and education partners. This includes the World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (WASME), International Shar’iah Research Academy (ISRA), the Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance (IIBI), The Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Al Huda Centre of Islamic Banking & Economics, and others.