- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Nasr City
This is a introduction for project management professionals providing an engaging introduction to the core concepts and principles of NLP in the context of project management.
After establishing the role of behavioural competences across the lifecycle and components of projects, the pillars and core components of NLP will be taught through practical exercises. NLP tools and techniques will then be demonstrated against key competences required for effective project management. For example, as described in competency frameworks for higher levels of certification by professional bodies, through practical examples, tools and techniques. The course will equip delegates with practical skills and approaches for immediate use outside the training room.
Is it right for me?
This course is ideal for project professionals wishing to move up to the next level of competence and anyone with a desire for continuous personal and professional development. No background knowledge of NLP is expected of delegates as the course will start from fundamentals. It is expected that most entrants will be practicing project professionals, but no previous knowledge will be assumed.
What will I learn?
By the end of this short course, delegates will have a working knowledge of NLP and an understanding of how it can be used in their day-to-day activities as a project manager. Specifically they will:
- Understand how soft skills support all components and processes across each stage of the project lifecycle
- Assess their own behaviours and preferences using standard frameworks including language and behaviour profiling
- Know which phases and components of project management are best performed with which behaviour styles and understand where they may have gaps
- Understand the basics of NLP and how it can be applied to project management
- Know how to identify different stakeholder maps of the world and how to bridge the divide through effective communication methods
- Start to develop flexibility in key behaviours using standard NLP techniques
What will it cover?
- Where is PM going?
- What behaviours do we need?
- What is NLP?
- Behaviours as meta-programs
- Maps of the world
- Representational systems
- Perceptual positions
- Rapport building
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses