Course detailsPrepare for CMA Part 2
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a globally accepted advanced level certification for accountants and financial professionals. CMA Exam Part 2 is all about financial analysis and decision making. This CMA Part 2 exam prep study guide will help prepare you for the exam.
- Learn to analyze financial performance and contribute long-term business planning and forecasts.
- Identify and minimize risks.
- Become a Certified Management Accountant with our training.
- 9h 5mOF HD VIDEOS
- PracticalSKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- AccelerateYOUR CAREER
- CMA Part 2:01 - Financial Statement Analysis
- CMA Part 2:02 - Corporate Finance
- CMA Part 2:03 - Decision Analysis and Risk Management
- CMA Part 2:04 - Cost-Volume and Profit (CVP) & Marginal Analysis
- CMA Part 2:05 - Investment Decisions
- CMA Part 2:06 - Professional Ethics
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, eduCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs 500,000+ members across 40+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5421 courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride to us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
What we do : We teach you real world skills on everything from Investment Banking to Programming to Project Management to Design – and much, much more.
How we do it : Through online video training. Our high-quality, skill-based 5421 video training programs help members achieve their goals successfully.