- Price TBA
- Duration 28 Hours
- Locations Rafic Hariri Intâ€™l Airport General Aviation Terminal Beirut - Lebanon
The Night Rating Qualification allows the Private Pilot to fly between “official night” and “official day” (30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise respectively).
Nothing compares to the sensation of flying at night, as a unique experience, an amazing panorama, a completely different view by night and improved skill of controlling an aircraft without having a horizon reference.
General requirements for a Night Rating:
- Age – An applicant shall be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Medical Fitness – An applicant shall hold a valid Class 1 or Class 2 Aviation Medical Certificate.
- Certificates – An applicant shall hold at least a current Private Pilot License.
Night Rating curriculum:
- Knowledge – An applicant will complete a course that includes a minimum of 10 hours night rating ground school.
- Experience – An applicant will complete a minimum of 8 hours of night flight time in aeroplanes.
Night Rating Ground Stages
- During this stage, the student will review regulations regarding the night rating. In addition, the student will gain a greater understanding of airport lighting systems.
During this stage, the student will learn more about human performance and limitations. They will also expand their knowledge of meteorology, weather forecasting and weather interpretation.
Night Rating Flight Stages
- This stage provides the student with dual training at night. Night navigation skills will be presented.
- This stage builds upon the skills developed in the first stage. The student will fly solo at night.
Founded in 2006, Beirut Wings has gained recognition as one of the leading aviation flight training organizations throughout the Middle East.
We offer flight training for all levels from the flight enthusiast to the career pilot.
We train both international and domestic students using reliable and affordable aircraft.
Our goal is to help you successfully complete your training on time and on budget.See all Beirut Wings courses