- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Boost Excel reporting expertise in business, finance, and accounting.
- Perform automated reconciliation for speedy weekly and monthly reporting.
- Link their Excel with PowerPoint for dynamic data update.
- Develop dynamic business dashboards and scorecards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhancing decision making.
- Use advanced report development techniques by linking-up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, and other databases.
- Record, Run and Edit Macro to perform repetitive tasks and generate reports.
- Design, prepare and distribute business and accounting reports in minutes.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, research professionals, marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors, general business professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
- Tools and Techniques
- Reporting, Analysis and Reconciliations Using Pivot Tables
- Modeling and Integration Techniques
- Introduction to Learning the Ultimate Tool in Excel: MACROS
- Tips and Tricks in Excel
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses