- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing networking with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this Microsoft Official Course. You will learn the skills you need to help reduce networking complexity while lowering costs, simplifying management tasks, and delivering services reliably and efficiently. You will learn how to automate and consolidate networking processes and resources, more easily connect private clouds with public cloud services, and more easily connect users to IT resources and services across physical boundaries. You will learn how to configure some of the key networking features such as IP Addressing, IPAM, DNS and DHCP, Remote Access technologies such as DirectAccess and VPNs. You will learn how to secure networks using Windows Firewall, IPSec and Network Access Protection, as well as becoming familiar with high performance technologies such as NIC Teaming, Receive Side Scaling, SMB Direct and SMB MultiChannel. You will learn how to integrate your network infrastructure with Hyper-V and leverage virtual high performance technologies such as SR-IOV, virtual Machine Queue, (VMQ), virtual Receive Side Scaling (vRSS) as well as provision multitenant networks using Hyper-V Network Virtualization and provisioning external access for those multitenant networks using the built in software gateway in Window Server 2012 R2. As part of the learning experience, you will perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network and configure and manage DHCP.
- Implement name resolution by using DNS.
- Implement IPv6 and integrate IPv6 and IPv4 networks.
- Implement and manage the IP Address Management feature in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement and manage remote access technologies in Windows Server 2012 such as DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy
- Implement network security by using Windows Firewall with Advanced Security and IPsec in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement and manage Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Implement network services for branch offices.
- Implement network infrastructure for file and data services.
- Implement and manage networking in Hyper-V.
- Virtualize the physical network infrastructure in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 using Hyper-V Network g Hyper-V Network
- Implement and manage remote access technologies in Windows
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses