This MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, and Protocols and Services. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
At Course Completion
- Understand Network Infrastructures
- Understand Network Hardware
- Module 1: Understanding Local Area Networking
- Module 2: Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Module 3: Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Module 4: Understanding Internet Protocol
- Module 5: Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Module 6: Working with Networking Services
- Module 7: Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
Understanding Network Infrastructures
- Understand the concepts of Internet, intranet, and extranet.
- Understand local area networks (LANs).
- Understand wide area networks (WANs).
- Understand wireless networking.
- Understand network topologies and access methods.
Understanding Network Hardware
- Understand switches.
- Understand routers.
- Understand media types.
Understanding Protocols and Services
- Understand the OSI model.
- Understand IPv4.
- Understand IPv6.
- Understand names resolution.
- Understand networking services.
- Understand TCP/IP.
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses