The objective of the Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking course is to provide the foundational concepts and advanced skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a Citrix Netscaler system from within a networking framework. This course is designed specifically for learners who have limited or no previous NetScaler experience. In order to successfully complete this course, learners will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.0 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is recommended for learners* who are:
- New to the NetScaler platform
- Currently networking professionals
- For administrators interested in integrating NetScaler as an access gateway, please refer CAG-200 Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition.
Skills and Key Topics
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Identify the capabilities and functionality of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Implement NetScaler TriScale Technology, including Clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management.
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
Provided is the topic outline for CNS-205-1:
- Getting Started
- Basic Networking
- Basic Load Balancing
- High Availability
- Policies and Expressions
- Content Switching
- Connection Tuning
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Security and Authentication
- Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
- Optimizing Traffic
- Advanced Monitoring
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses