- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
The objective of the Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking course is to provide the foundational concepts and advanced skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a Citrix Netscaler system from within a networking framework. This course is designed specifically for learners who have limited or no previous NetScaler experience. In order to successfully complete this course, learners will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.0 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is recommended for learners* who are:
- New to the NetScaler platform
- Currently networking professionals
- For administrators interested in integrating NetScaler as an access gateway, please refer CAG-200 Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition.
Skills and Key Topics
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Identify the capabilities and functionality of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Implement NetScaler TriScale Technology, including Clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management.
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
Provided is the topic outline for CNS-205-1:
- Getting Started
- Basic Networking
- Basic Load Balancing
- High Availability
- Policies and Expressions
- Content Switching
- Connection Tuning
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Security and Authentication
- Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transformation
- Optimizing Traffic
- Advanced Monitoring
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.