- Locations: 2H/5 Salem Abd El-Salam St, From El-Nasr St, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 12 Hours
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word “negotiation,” the truth is that we negotiate all the time.
For example, have you ever…
- Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
- Decided on chore assignments with your family?
- Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations that involve negotiating! This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
Module One: Understanding Negotiation
- The Three Phases
- Skills for Successful Negotiating
Module Two: Getting Prepared
- Establishing Your WATNA and BATNA
- Identifying Your WAP
- Identifying Your ZOPA
- Personal Preparation
Module Three: Laying the Groundwork
- Setting the Time and Place
- Establishing Common Ground
- Creating a Negotiation Framework
- The Negotiation Process
Module Four: Phase One — Exchanging Information
- Getting off on the Right Foot
- What to Share
- What to Keep to Yourself
Module Five: Phase Two — Bargaining
- What to Expect
- Techniques to Try
- How to Break an Impasse
Module Six: About Mutual Gain
- Three Ways to See Your Options
- About Mutual Gain
- What Do I Want?
- What Do They Want?
- What Do We Want?
Module Seven: Phase Three — Closing
- Reaching Consensus
- Building an Agreement
- Setting the Terms of the Agreement
Module Eight: Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Being Prepared for Environmental Tactics
- Dealing with Personal Attacks
- Controlling Your Emotions
- Deciding When It’s Time to Walk Away
Module Nine: Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Adapting the Process for Smaller Negotiations
- Negotiating via Telephone
- Negotiating via Email
Module Ten: Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
- Choosing the Negotiating Team
- Covering All the Bases
- Dealing with Tough Questions
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
This workshop is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Define your objectives and purpose in your search for employment.
- Help you establish SMART goals in the job-hunting process.
- Assist you in developing a first month plan of action for your job search.
- Craft an effective resume.
- Form an attractive cover letter.
- Develop and present a portfolio of your prior work.
- Learn networking skills in finding leads for jobs.
- Efficiently get interviews and thrive in the interview process.
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses