- Price QAR 3,600
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Negotiation is something that we do all the time and is not only used for business purposes but in our social lives. Negotiation is usually considered as a compromise to settle an argument or issue to benefit ourselves as much as possible. Negotiation, in a business context used many things like for selling, purchasing, staff (e.g. contracts), borrowing (e.g. loans) and transactions, along with anything else that you feel are applicable for your business. Our Negotiation Skills programme is tailored to address specific issues of negotiation
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the basic types of negotiations
- Learn the phases of negotiations & gain the skills necessary for successfully negotiating
- Apply basic negotiating concepts (WATNA, BATNA, WAP & ZOPA)
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share & what information to keep to your self
- Master basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Demonstrate how to reach a consensus & set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks & other difficult issues
- Apply the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
- All managers, team leaders, salespersons, and people who find themselves in a position where they need to negotiate and persuade to succeed. Our negotiation training can benefit any business professionals with experience that are looking to sharpen or build up their negotiation skills and increase their chances of obtaining a negotiating agreement.
- This course combines classroom training, case study discussions, role plays and group activities etc. In our face-to-face sessions, we use business simulations and videos where possible
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses