Negotiation is a key skill that, when mastered, can enhance communications and provide better results from communication. This one-day course will teach participants the basics of negotiation, how to prepare to negotiate, ways to respond to negotiation challenges, how to create win-win solutions, and how to create sustainable agreements.
- Define negotiation.
- Use key success strategies.
- Apply different negotiation approaches.
- Establish rules that lead to effective negotiation.
- Effectively prepare the research that is required to negotiate, including your BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Set limits.
- Maintain composure when things get heated.
- Collaborate and foster cooperation.
- Remain focused.
- Keep an open mind.
- Decide what kind of relationship we wish to foster.
- Use additional resources and expertise.
- Keep an open mind.
- Create a sustainable agreement.
- Incorporate everyone’s perspective.
- Gain consensus."
- Understand the basic principles of negotiation
- Prepare for negotiation
- Respond to challenges
- Create win-win situations
- Develop sustainable agreements
- Module 1: What is Negotiation?
- Module 2: The Successful Negotiator.
- Module 3: Preparing for Negotiation
- Module 4: The Details
- Module 5: Making the Right Impression.
- Module 6: Getting off to a Good Start.
- Module 7: Creating a Win-Win Situation
- Module 8: Exchanging Information
- Module 9: The Bargaining Stage
- Module 10: Inventing Options for Mutual Gain
- Module11: Getting Past No and Getting to Yes
- Module12: Dealing with Negative Emotions
- Module13: Moving from Bargaining to Closing
- Module14: The Closing Stage
- Module15: Workshop Wrap-Up
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses