- Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
- Decided on chore assignments with your family?
- Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations, which involve negotiating! This workshop on negotiation courses will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved into it.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Negotiation
- Module Three: Getting Prepared
- Module Four: Laying the Groundwork
- Module Five: Phase One - Exchanging Information
- Module Six: Phase Two - Bargaining
- Module Seven: About Mutual Gain
- Module Eight: Phase Three - Closing
- Module Nine: Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Module Ten: Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Module Eleven: Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About MISP Training and Consultancy
MISP Training are focused by relentless efforts on their seven core fundamentals. They constantly work to implement the critical initiatives to meet the required mission that is to strive to achieve every day. During the journey, they deliver operational excellence, exceed the commitments and keep every client on 360 degree satisfaction level. MIST Training strives to be the best for their customers, employees, shareholders and all those who are associated with them.See all MISP Training and Consultancy courses