- Locations: British Safety Services Aqueous 3 Aston Cross Business Park Aston Birmingham B6 5RQ England
- Duration: 6 Days
The Course gives managers, supervisors and HR personnel the skills and knowledge to tackle health and well-being at work. The course will benefit companies in all sectors who are seeking to improve the efficiency and morale of their workforce.
It is suitable for:
General managers, supervisors, health and safety and HR personnel who have responsibility for, or involvement in, the health and well-being of employees as part of their day-to-day duties
The NEBOSH Health and Well-being Certificate is made up of two units:
- Unit NHC1 Managing Health and Well-being at work:
- Introduction to Workplace Health
- Effects of Health on Work
- Effects of work on Health
- Management of Attendance
- Management of Mental Health at Work
- Management of People with Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Workplace Health Promotion
- Workplace Health Support
Assessed by a two hour written exam
- Unit NHC2 Health and Well-Being Practical Application: Assessed by a two hour work based practical assessment.
Unit NHC1 of the NEBOSH Health and Well-Being Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit NHC2 is assessed by a workplace-based practical assessment (a workplace health review and a report to management).
Unlike most of our competitors, we are happy and proud to be judged by our results, not with vague statements BUT WITH FACTS! This course is run in conjunction with Rapid Results College (RRC) and is also available on a day release basis, for which it is extended to 12 days
Refunds of fees will only be made for written cancellations received at least 21 days prior to the start of the course (less a 10% cancellation fee to cover administration costs). However, we are happy to accept substitute delegates. Any changes to delegates should be notified, by telephone, as soon as possible.
Bookings that are accepted within 48 hours are deemed confirmed and subject to payment, even if the delegate is subsequently unable to attend.
The programme of courses is correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to alter or cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond our control.
About British Safety Services
BSS is one of the leading providers of health and safety training in the UK and across the globe.
Since being the first NEBOSH accredited Training Provider to export the NEBOSH National General Certificate, NGC, outside the UK shores, (Muscat, Oman; 1993), BSS has gone on to score several other firsts;
- First to present the NGC in the Sultanate of Oman
- First to present the NEBOSH Award in Occupational Safety & Health in Algeria
- First to present the NEBOSH Award in Occupational Safety & Health in Libya
- First NEBOSH registered Centre in Algeria
- First NEBOSH registered Centre in China
- First NEBOSH registered Centre in Qatar for the International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- First in Qatar to conduct the International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety, with 100% pass rate, of which 7% were distinctions, 57% credits and 36% base passes
- First to Present the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety in China.
- First to offer the IOSH Supervising Safely, (which was written by BSS and donated to IOSH).
- BSS was one of the trusted few chosen to pilot the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate in the UAE.
- BSS are extremely proud of their exceptional results and pass rate with the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
BSS is proud of their exciting development of services in the provision of Health, Safety, and Environmental, (HSE), training and consultancy. With 9 regional offices, UK, Qatar, Dubai, Yemen and China, with our two most recent offices now open in Algeria and Libya. BSS also has representative offices in Kuwait and Pakistan.
Additionally, BSS is represented on various industry bodies, and has close links with both CIEH and NEBOSH. NEBOSH revision papers and guidance is available to existing clients via the “client log in” area.
If you need support in health and safety training – in house within your organisation either in the UK or internationally, or need to attend one of our open courses please contact us.See all British Safety Services courses
NEBOSH Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 18, 2017 NEBOSH, Health and Safety