The NEBOSH Award in Safety, Health and Environment for the Process Industries is ideal for those working (or wanting to work) in industries like chemicals, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals or food.
The NEBOSH Award covers a broad range of topics at an introductory level, as well as common safety and environmental issues specifically associated with process safety. This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job within the process industries. The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Process operators.
- Team leaders and supervisors.
- Others with a need to understand health, safety and the environment in the process industries.
The NEBOSH Award in Health, Safety and Environment for the Process Industries course covers
Unit HSEP1 Health, Safety and Environment for the Process Industries
Elements from HSW1:
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Working with Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Hazardous Substances
- Hazards and Controls Associated with the Working Environment
Elements from PS1:
- The Foundations of Process Safety
- Systems to Prevent Loss of Containment
- Common Hazards, Risks and Controls in the Chemical Industry
- Plant Integrity
- Emergency Response
Elements from PS2:
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Control of Emissions
- Environmental Risk Assessments (Impact Assessment)
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.