- Price AED 4,250
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Flexible options
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course has been specifically designed for individuals with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety focuses on international management systems and standards. Students achieving this certificate will be able to effectively execute workplace safety procedures both off and onshore.
The course consists of five topics
- Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety 1
- Hydrocarbon process safety 2
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations
Who is the course for?
Individuals who are responsible for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties e.g. managers, supervisors, employee representatives and newly appointed Health and Safety Advisers.
- Understand the intrinsic hazards in oil and gas
- Understand and explain how to adopt effective risk management techniques
- Recognise and be able to improve upon procedures for incident investigation
- Understand process safety management; the tools, standards, measurements, competency requirements and controls
- Explain the range of safe systems of work highly relevant to the oil and gas sector
- Explain the importance of safe plant operation and maintenance of hydrocarbon containing equipment and processes
- Outline the fire hazards, risks and controls relating to hydrocarbons
- Understand the requirements to achieve effective emergency response
- Delegates are awarded the NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety on successful completion of one 2-hour written paper.
- Holders of this qualification are now entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and it meets the academic requirements for Technician membership of IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
Santia are a leading International provider of health, safety and environmental training to the Middle East market
Since 1992 we have delivered cutting edge International health, safety and environmental training courses to clients from a wide range of industry and business sectors including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, utilities and transport.
Santia’s training and consultancy services help our customers to protect their people and profits, drive business efficiencies and improve staff morale and productivity.
Santia’s main services include Training, Consultancy and Food Consultancy and
Training, offered from our office in the Knowledge Village, Dubai.
We are proud of our people and results:
Santia has over 200 trainers and consultants working in International markets. These include chartered health and safety practitioners, dedicated trainers, former government health, safety and environmental inspectors, scientists and skilled technicians.
Proven Track Record
More than 12,000 people per year train with Santia. Santia’s pass rates are consistently higher than the national average with 90-100% pass rate for the NEBOSH certificate.
Santia will work closely with you to understand your organisational training needs allowing us to deliver tailored training and consultancy servicesSee all Santia courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety