The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
Course detailsThe NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health is an internationally recognized health and safety qualification. It is an course that includes two written examinations and one practical exam.
This course is suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for identifying the hazards in their workplace effectively and find out the appropriate professional measuring control to eliminate or minimize the risk involved that enable the employer to fulfill his legal obligation.
This Certificate is available in both languages Arabic and English and it is progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma. No previous health and safety knowledge is required.
The qualification comes from National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) in the United Kingdom.
The course is divided into two units plus a practical exam.
Unit IGC 1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and safety management systems 1 - Policy
- Health and safety management systems 2 - Organizing
- Health and safety management systems 3 - Planning
- Health and safety management systems 4 - Measuring, audit and review
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control
In this unit you are required to do a health and safety assessment of a worksite and write a report to management. This exam is completed in your own time after the course ends.
There are two written examinations and one practical exam. The examination last 2 hours each and consist of long and short answer style questions. Unit IGC 1 and IGC 2 passing mark is 45 while Unit IGC 3 is 60. It is necessary to pass all exams in order to receive NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health. The certificates are issued and awarded by NEBOSH - UK.
The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Health and Safety practitioner
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forThis course is suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety , providing a sound basis for identifying the hazards in their workplace effectively and find out the appropriate professional measuring control to eliminate or minimize the risk involved that enable the employer to fulfill his legal obligation.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.