- Price AED 6,474
- Duration 10 Days
- Timings Flexible options
- Locations Knowledge Village
- The NEBOSH Certificate is the most widely recognised international qualification that provides an excellent grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It focuses on internationally recognised health and safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practice in controlling hazards. For people who want to develop a career in health and safety, the Certificate is the first step in higher professional qualifications.
- It comprises 3 units: Unit 1 Management of Health and Safety, Unit 2 Controlling Workplace Hazards and Unit 3 practical assessment.
Who is the course for
- This course has been designed for Supervisors, Managers, Safety Representatives and personnel who have responsibility for day to day advice on health, safety and welfare.
- Understand the management framework, moral and economic requirements and implications for good standards in health and safety within an organisation.
- Develop, promote and communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation.
- Identify the key features of a health and safety policy, the preparations and performance review of a health and safety audit. Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and carry out risk assessments, record findings and review procedures.
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks and applying safe systems of work.
- Identify fire hazards and consequential risks, advise on measures to minimise fire risks and develop fire procedures.
- Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work and the environment and recommend suitable measures to combat risks.
- Explain the processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents at work.
- It meets the requirements of the Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (AIIRSM)
- It provides academic qualifications for technician status of IOSH TechIOSH
- NEBOSH qualifications are globally recognised by employers in all industry sectors
Delegates are awarded the Certificate on successful completion of two 2-hour written papers, under exam conditions and a practical assessment, carried out at the delegate's own workplace which involves safety monitoring of a construction site and the production of a formal report.
Santia are a leading International provider of health, safety and environmental training to the Middle East market
Since 1992 we have delivered cutting edge International health, safety and environmental training courses to clients from a wide range of industry and business sectors including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, utilities and transport.
Santia’s training and consultancy services help our customers to protect their people and profits, drive business efficiencies and improve staff morale and productivity.
Santia’s main services include Training, Consultancy and Food Consultancy and
Training, offered from our office in the Knowledge Village, Dubai.
We are proud of our people and results:
Santia has over 200 trainers and consultants working in International markets. These include chartered health and safety practitioners, dedicated trainers, former government health, safety and environmental inspectors, scientists and skilled technicians.
Proven Track Record
More than 12,000 people per year train with Santia. Santia’s pass rates are consistently higher than the national average with 90-100% pass rate for the NEBOSH certificate.
Santia will work closely with you to understand your organisational training needs allowing us to deliver tailored training and consultancy servicesSee all Santia courses