The NEBOSH International Certificate provides comprehensive details on the fundamentals of occupational safety and health promoting the highest standards on safety and health. The syllabus is based on advanced, highly technical and internationally certified and recognized standards and best practices.
This qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world.
Written and Practical Exam
Managers, supervisors and employees based outside the UK who require a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH International Diploma.
IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Safety and Health Foundations
- Organizing for Health & Safety
- Promoting a Positive Health & Safety Culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review & Audit
- Incident Investigation, Recording & Reporting
IGC 2: Control of Workplace Hazards
- Movement of People & Vehicles– Hazards & Control
- Manual & Mechanical HandlingHazards & Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards & Control
- Electrical - Hazards & Control
- Fire - Hazards & Control
- Chemical & Biological Health Hazards & Control
- Physical & Psychological HealthHazards & Control
- Construction Activities –Hazards & Control
IGC 3: Health & Safety Practical Application
- Workplace Practical Assessment PA4
- Exam Revision
- Final Exam
About Safetry Training & Consultants Center
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses