- Price Up to BHD 995
- Duration Upto 6 Month
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Oud Metha
- Everybody working in a safety related role
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety
- Managers and supervisors with safety responsibilities as part of a wider role
RRC deliver this course in English and Arabic (including Arabic assessment) with classroom courses in Bahrain and Dubai and Arabic Distance Learning courses available.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is made up of three units:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 - Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 - Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
- Exams held March, June, September and December each year
- RRC Middle East Exam Venues;
- Bahrain: Manama
- Kuwait: Safat
- Oman: Muscat
- Qatar: Doha
- Saudi Arabia: Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh
- UAE: Dubai: Abu Dhabi
The NEBOSH IGC is essential for anybody with Safety responsibilities and is suitable for all industries.
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.