- Duration: 70 Hours
Qualification:See full profile
BS Environmental Engineering Graduate Member of IOSH (Institute of occupational safety and health, UK)
NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational health & safety, UK
Certified Lead Auditor for OHSAS 18001...
Course detailsNEBOSH IGC is a globally recognized Health and Safety qualification for individuals in the field of OH & S. TCB presents NEBOSH IGC as a NEBOSH Accredited Learning Partner(1388).
This course enables you to assess the Hazards and Risks in your workplace and to successfully execute Safety & Health functions in your; There are no special eligibility requirements for NEBOSH Training and certification, though a good standard of English is essential.
A combination of NEBOSH IGC and our ISO 45001:2018 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course would help you to develop an excellent career in HSE
The course will be presented Virtually Live (over 13 days X 5 Hrs = 65 Hours)
You learn the best when you learn under direct interaction with the tutor, practice workshops individually and in groups to develop a great understanding to be able to apply your knowledge in the Industry and of course in written examination in practical
Advantage of Tutor Guided Virtual Learning :
We have developed an excellent learning platform using Webex and Zoom were you a live course presented in real time by TCB /NEBOSH Approved Tutors, You can Chat individually and in Group, work in breakout group ,present your individual and group workshop outputs in an open forum,
Pros and Cons of Self Paced Online Learning :
- Learn at your own pace
- Learn from Anywhere at Any time
- Get Tutor Guidance as when required
- Relatively less expensive
- You need to have greater prior knowledge to be able to comprehed the learning areas and understand the concept
- You learn in isolation without tutors guidence and get stuck without timely response from the tutor even if the best with say 8 Hours. Many a times may within 24 hours
- You miss the fun of learning and interaction with fellow learners in an engaging learning atmosphere created by our highly experience tutors who are subject matter experts as well as Trained to Train with Accelerated Learning.
- You indeed miss a great deal of value of Tutor Guided training and completely miss the real-life examples given by our tutors to explain each of the learjning areas and concept for greater understanding and long-term retention.
- You have no way to verify the knowledge and accuracy of your understanding and if you something wrong, you may never know this there is no validation process. There is a limitation of getting clarification from tutors, your learning may get interrupted more frequently than you might have envisaged
- It May be slightly more expensive than self-reading and Learning as there is a significant cost of tutors and the learning platform including Examination
If you are a beginner and aspiring to be a great safety professional, we strongly recommend you to join our tutor-guided Virtual learning course. In COVID 19 Pandemic scenario, this is a safer and more economical option for you. Take our advice.
Mock /Simulated Examination:
Upon completion of the Tutor Guided Session, you will write an examination at your own convenience from home, in a similar manner NEBOSH open book exams are conducted. Additionally, you will have a short interview by an independent examiner assigned by TCB over a virtual live platform to assess your understanding, knowledge, and skill developed.
Your mock exam will be moderated by expert tutors and feedback provided including a real-life Hazard Hunt Practical assessment.
Certificate of Proficiency and Continuous Education Unit (CEU)
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and a certificate " TCB Certified Safety Managing Professionals" by TCB LLC, USA with IACET CEU, as an IACET Accredited Provider. Please refer to view the Elite League of Accredited Providers and Who Recognizes IACET Accreditation
More Details about the e-course and Examination
Please visit for details of course content and the NEBOSH Open Book Examination process.
NEBOSH Certification Fees :
Price includes NEBOSH Examination Fees Updated on 27 September, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no special eligibility requirements for Nebosh Training and certification, though a good standard of English is essential for the purpose of understanding and expressing the concepts contained in the course courses are presented only in English are required to have good profficiency in English to be able to write the examination within the time frame as well prepare and present the practical assignment and recommendation in English
A fundamental knowledge of OH&S and some experience is recommended even though not mandatory. Candidates are likely to have atleast 12th Standard (HS level ) qualification as minimum while the candidates with Diploma and degree in science and Engineering is ideal for this course.
About TCB Cert. Worldwide
An internationally Accredited Training, Certification and Awarding body with a network in 20 countries in the World.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH Accredited Training Center (1388)
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certified Organization
- Gulf Accreditation Center GAC/ILAC MRA Accredited Independent Inspection Body (Type A) As per ISO 17020