Course detailsNEBOSH International General Certificate Course Syllabus
IGC 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Element 1: Foundation in Health and Safety
- Element 2: Health & Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Element 3: Health & Safety Management Systems - Do
- Element 4: Health & Safety Management Systems - Check
- Element 5: Health & Safety Management Systems - Act
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5: Electrical Safety
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical & Biological Health Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical & Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
Holders of the International General Certificate are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Eligibility / Requirements
Anyone who can ready write english
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
About Aspire Middle East
A Training & Consulting Company based in Abu Dhabi Accredited & Certified by AD Municipality & HAAD. Specialized in providing Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Training courses both for International & Bespoke or local training.
Aspire Middle East is an ISO 9001 Certified international provider of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality training and consultancy. With a huge range of accredited courses through NEBOSH, IOSH, HABC, OGSC, OSHA, NFPA, Medic First Aid, Scaffold Training Institute (STI) America.
NEBOSH Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.