- Price 4,000
- Duration 9 Days
- Timings Fridays 9am - 3pm
- Locations Al Danah, Deira...+1 more
OHSEC Safety Consultancies, as an approved NEBOSH Certified Centre with Centre No. 1039, have certified thousands of safety professionals of multi-cultural and multi-national backgrounds in various industries to become internationally certified safety practitioners.
The NEBOSH IGC training course on offer by OHSEC has been customized to be conducted in a fast tracked pace to be able to reach successful certification within a shorter proposed period. It is also designed for multinational companies in all sectors, irrelevant of business activities, whenever and wherever safety working environment is required which is practically in all areas of business. It aims to offer the foundation in job-related safety and health and introduce the observational practice of safety regulations, so that workers in charge will be able to study and manage the probable risks more effectively. The syllabus, as prescribed, covers technical, international, and other safety standards and is suitable for professionals in any industry sector performing in any nation of the world. The NEBOSH certificate is ideal for those who are about to step into the line of health and safety, or for supervisors, managers, and employee representatives.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to learn:-
- The knowledge of health and safety responsibilities.
- The ability to conduct risk assessment
- The ability to determine control measures
- The knowledge of transport safety
- The knowledge of electrical safety
- The knowledge of fire safety
- The knowledge of manual handling.
- The knowledge of the hazardous substances.
- The knowledge of environmental issues.
The course outline will include:
IGC 1: Management of International Health & Safety
- Foundation in Health & Safety
- Organizing for Health & Safety
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and
- Occupational Incident and Accident Investigation, Recording and Reporting
IGC 2: Control of International workplace hazards
- Movement of people and vehicles - Hazards & control
- Manual & Mechanical Handling - Hazards & control
- Working Equipment Hazards and control
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Electrical Hazards and control
- Fire Hazards & control
- Chemical and biological health hazards and control
- Physical and psychological hazards and control
- Construction activities - hazards and control
IGC 3: International Health and Safety - Practical Assessment
Who is this course for?
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work course is ideally suited anyone who requires to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. This will include, managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and trainers. Some employers are using this course as the standard for all employees. Assessments are internationally compatible.
OHSEC made a humble beginning in 2007 and initially was a set up for HSE Trainings and Consultations. Its founder decided to cater to the needs of the growing market in EMEA. The company was later named “OHSEC Safety Consultancy”.
OHSEC Safety Consultancy (OSC) is a company providing professional services in the area of Project Management, ISO Certification, Inspection and Testing of Lifting Equipment, and HSSEQ Competency Trainings. It was established in the philosophy that superior training and high quality evaluation shall be the foundation that improves the client facilities on Health, Safety and Environment of its employees as well as reducing regulatory liabilities.
OHSEC’s key personnel has been in the hydrocarbon industries, petrochemical, refineries, constructions and other business sectors in the last 27 years proving their competency on safety consultations. The high technical skills with more than 150 years of combined experience have provided OHSEC growing number of clients’ valuable insights to quality evaluation and effective implementation that guarantees international acceptability. OHSEC commitment to quality is based on OHSEC’s belief that every client shall not be compromised. We have an outstanding reputation in exceeding the expectations of OHSEC’s clients by providing value added services.
OHSEC’s clients includes oil producing/servicing companies, refineries, petrochemical, gas plants, water, energy, construction firms and commercial processes that needs Quantity and Quality Evaluation. With the use of advance equipment’s, international standardization and codes of practices coupled with OHSEC's highly skilled and competent personnel, OHSEC has proven its track record in the field of Trainings, Strategy and Consultancy.