- Locations: Oud Metha
- Duration: Upto 6 Month
- Timings Online, Flexible
Course detailsThe NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management provides the knowledge and understating required to carry out effective fire risk assessments and identify the range of measures needed to minimise the risk of fire. It is ideal for:
- Managers and supervisors with responsibilities for fire safety as part of their wider role
- Employee representatives
- Those with specific fire safety responsibilities at work
- Those looking to take on fire safety advisory roles
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is made up of three units:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 - Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 - Measuring, Audit and Review
- Unit IFC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Unit IFC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Units IGC1 and IFC1 of the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate are each assessed by two-hour written examinations. Unit IFC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
- Exams held March, June, September and December each year
- RRC Middle East Exam Venues;
- Bahrain: Manama
- Kuwait: Safat
- Oman: Muscat
- Qatar: Doha
- Saudi Arabia: Al Khobar, Jeddah, Riyadh
- UAE: Dubai: Abu Dhabi
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate is essential for anybody with responsibilities for fire safety, especially Safety Superintendent, Supervisor or Managers
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.