- Price BHD 750
- Duration 50 Hours
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
the oil and gas industry, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
This course is internationally accredited by National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health in United Kingdom and approved by Ministry of Labor (Kingdom of Bahrain).
Unit IOG1: Management of international oil and gas health and safety
Element 1: Health, safety and environmental management in context
• Learning from incidents
• Hazard inherent in oil and gas
• Risk management techniques used in oil
and gas industries
• An organization's documented evidence
to provide a convincing and valid
argument that a system is adequately
Element 2: Hydrocarbon process safety 1
• Process Safety Management (PSM)
• Role and purpose of a permit-to-work
• Key principles of safe shift handover
• Plant operations and maintenance
• Start up and shut down
Element 3: Hydrocarbon process safety 2
• Failure modes
• Other types of failures
• Safety critical equipment controls
• Safe containment of hydrocarbons
• Fire hazards, risk and control
• Furnace and boiler operations
Element 4: Fire protection and emergency response
• Fire and explosion in the oil and gas
• Emergency response
Element 5: Logistics and transport operations
• Marine transport
• Land transport
- UNIT IOG1 is assessed by a one -2hour written short and long answer style questions.
- Passing mark is 45. It is necessary to pass the exam in order to receive NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
Individuals who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties, including managers, supervisors, employee representatives and newly appointed HSE advisers with oil and gas
industry work experience
All aspiring students for this course should have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may have acquired NEBOSH International General Certificate or equivalent prior to taking this course.
The course focuses on International standards and management systems, highlighting the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilitiesboth onshore and offshore.
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour