NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. They offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.
Their qualifications are recognized by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
Unit IGC 1 - Management of international health and safety
- Element 1 : Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2 : Health and safety management systems - Plan
- Element 3 : Health and safety management systems - Do
- Element 4 : Health and safety management systems - Check
- Element 5 : Health and safety management systems - Act
- Element 1 : Workplace hazards and risk control
- Element 2 : Transport hazards and risk control
- Element 3 : Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 4 : Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Element 5 : Electrical safety Element 6 : Fire safety 45
- Element 7 : Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Element 8 : Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
About TUTIS Training Qatar
TUTIS is an established on 2012 under Company’s Act 1956 Government of India. Our vision is to provide unique variety of internationally recognized training programs meeting the needs of professionals and complying with industry standards.
Since the inception of this company the top management and all stake holders possessed one ideology of company’s approach to focus on high quality, cost effective and customer satisfaction as core top priority of company.
TUTIS reputation stems through specialized, comprehensive and complete organizational HSE Management System which is implemented and practiced at all organizational level and is an integral part of our HSE Policy to achieve our goals and objectives to have a consolidated and proven track record amongst our competitors.
Serving as one point of contact, TUTIS grants all customers equal opportunity and responsiveness through support they deserve. Backed by an impressive record and proven experience TUTIS claims to be amongst the top priority of customer’s choice.
TUTIS is committed to develop the local economy by providing training and consultancy solutions that add value to the end user; whether it’s an individual or an organization.See all TUTIS Training Qatar courses