- Fees / Price BHD 95
- Locations Al Adliyah Ave, Oud Metha
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management provides an excellent overview of environmental management systems, including the relevant international standards and best practices for control of environmental hazards. It is suitable for:
- Managers, supervisors and employees who have a responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Those looking to start a career in environmental management
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is widely respected by employers worldwide; holders are eligible to apply for Technician Membership of CIWEM (TechCIWEM).
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is made up of two units:
Unit EC1: Management and Control of Environmental Hazards
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources and Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning for and Dealing with Environmental Emergencies
Assessed By a 2 hour Written Exam
- Unit EC2: Environmental Practical Application
Assessed by a 2 hour work based practical assessment.
Unit EC1 of the NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit EC2 is assessed by a workplace-based practical assessment (an environmental review of a workplace).
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.