- Locations: Fahaheel
- Duration: 3 Days
The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification is for anyone who wants or needs to understand the principles of health &safety as part of their job (supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals; facilities managers or those working with young people in a training environment). The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award is a new introductory qualification which is designed to meet the needs of an international audience.
The course is pided into two sections, HSW1 - Workplace Safety Foundations and HSW2 - Workplace Risk Assessment
Unit HSW1 – Workplace Safety Foundations
- Element 1 – The Foundations of health & Safety
- Element 2 – The responsibility for health & safety
- Element 3 – Health & safety risk assessment & control
- Element 4 – Hazards & control associated with work equipment
- Element 5 – Transport safety
- Element 6 – Hazards & control associated with electricity
- Element 7 – Fire safety
- Element 8 – Hazards & control associated with manual handling & repetitive movement
- Element 9 – Hazards & control associated with hazardous substances
- Element 10 – Hazards & control associated with the working environment
Unit HSW2 – Workplace Risk Assessment
Module HSW2 is a workplace-based risk assessment activity.
Module HSW1 is assessed by a one hour multiple choice examination on the final day of the course. Unit HSW2 is assessed by a one-hour practical assessment carried out in the candidates own workplace within 14 days of the multiple choice examination.
They offer a comprehensive range of certified cTheirses in Health, Safety and Risk and Environmental & Drilling Training
TUTIS is formed in 2012.They offer a comprehensive range of globally recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental,risk management and drilling certificates needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.See all Tutis courses
NEBOSH Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 18, 2017 NEBOSH, Health and Safety