The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Qualification is for anyone who wants or needs to understand the principles of health &safety as part of their job (supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals; facilities managers or those working with young people in a training environment). The NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work Award is a new introductory qualification which is designed to meet the needs of an international audience.
The course is pided into two sections, HSW1 - Workplace Safety Foundations and HSW2 - Workplace Risk Assessment
Unit HSW1 – Workplace Safety Foundations
- Element 1 – The Foundations of health & Safety
- Element 2 – The responsibility for health & safety
- Element 3 – Health & safety risk assessment & control
- Element 4 – Hazards & control associated with work equipment
- Element 5 – Transport safety
- Element 6 – Hazards & control associated with electricity
- Element 7 – Fire safety
- Element 8 – Hazards & control associated with manual handling & repetitive movement
- Element 9 – Hazards & control associated with hazardous substances
- Element 10 – Hazards & control associated with the working environment
Unit HSW2 – Workplace Risk Assessment
Module HSW2 is a workplace-based risk assessment activity.
Module HSW1 is assessed by a one hour multiple choice examination on the final day of the course. Unit HSW2 is assessed by a one-hour practical assessment carried out in the candidates own workplace within 14 days of the multiple choice examination.
They offer a comprehensive range of certified cTheirses in Health, Safety and Risk and Environmental & Drilling Training
TUTIS is formed in 2012.They offer a comprehensive range of globally recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental,risk management and drilling certificates needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.See all Tutis courses