The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work provides a good basic understanding of health and safety and is ideal for individuals wanting a solid introduction to the subject, as well as organisations wanting to improve their safety culture. It will equip your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is based on international standards, and is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. The types of people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Team leaders and supervisors.
- HR professionals.
- Facilities managers.
- Those working with young people in a training environment.
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work course is split into two units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
- Unit HSW1: Workplace Safety Foundations
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Fire Safety
- Unit HSW2: Workplace-based Risk Assessment Activity
Exams are held in English and Arabic, with Unit HSW1 assessed by a one-hour multiple choice exam and Unit HSW2 by a short workplace-based risk assessment activity.Exams are held in English and Arabic, with Unit HSW1 assessed by a one-hour multiple choice exam and Unit HSW2 by a short workplace-based risk assessment activity.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.