- Duration 3 Days
- Location Cairo, Egypt
Negotiation and Contracting Skills course is designed for exporters to be acquainted with various techniques and formulation of export contracts allowing them to master win-win deal closure - approach , highlighting the main points to be included in a contract to secure their rights and the characteristics of a professional negotiator.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common concepts and types of negotiation;
- Discover strengths and weaknesses points of negotiation process;
- Know various negotiation strategies and policies with respect to the application of different negotiation tactics;
- Acquaint with main characteristics of professional negotiator and success method of negotiation; and
- Understand the main aspects to be included in trade contract .
- Global economy & competitiveness
- Effective communication
- Negotiation principles and models
- Negotiation tactics and strategies
- Major elements of binding agreement
- Types of contract
- Main aspect of the contract to avoid and resolve problems
Who Should Attend
- Export specialists
- Executive managers
- Persons in charge for exporting
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses