- Locations: JLT
- Duration: 1 day
- Timings weekends, 9am - 6pm
Become effective with Google Analytics. Learn about collecting, processing, configuring and reporting on actionable data. This comprehensive hands-on full day workshop, will serve as your practical guide to use Google Analytics.
Who is this course for?
- Digital Marketers
- Marketing Managers
- Entrepreneurs, looking to grow their business.
- Students, wanting to explore the capabilities of Google Analytics.
- Anyone wanting to gain a new skill that could lead to a career in Digital Marketing.
What will I learn ?
- What Google Analytics is, and how it can be tailored for your needs.
- How to setup Google Analytics.
- What you can track in Google Analytics be default, and what you can customize to gather more data.
- How to go about Collecting, Processing, Configuring, and Reporting on exactly what you need.
- Learn the skills you need to become Individually Qualified in Google Analytics (with a section on how to pass the free online assessment and get certified).
- Advanced Tips & Tricks for beginners (custom reports, dashboards, automation) and experts (Google API’s, Google Tag Manager, Attribution Models) on how to streamline processes and collect large amounts of data.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Gain a new highly in-demand skill to help you move forward in your career.
- Learn from experts in the industry with extensive experience in Google Analytics & Digital Marketing.
- Learn what you need to become certified in Google Analytics (Individually Qualified Assessment certification).
How will I be assessed?
This is a hands on workshop. We highly recommend you bring your laptop with you. We will go through every section of Google Analytics, and have dynamic activities at the end of every section.
Pre-workshop and Post-workshop material will be shared with all participants.
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge to become certified in Google Analytics (Individually Qualified Assessment certification).
- Bring a laptop.
- Have a basic understanding of online marketing/social media.
- Come to learn and have fun!
About AstroLabs Academy
AstroLabs is an entrepreneurship platform for the Arab world that convenes top startups in our Dubai tech hub, runs specialized educational programming through our academy, and advises the region's most influential institutions on digital strategy. AstroLabs Academy's curriculum is designed to deliver actionable learning to startup founders as well as corporate managers on the most relevant topics in digital business.See all AstroLabs Academy courses
Digital Marketing Related Questions
I am currently working as a Marketing Executive. I did my MSc in Marketing but took only one cour...
Unanswered //Apr 30, 2018 Social Media, Digital Marketing