- Duration: 5 Hours (1 day)
To provide knowledge and understanding of NORM in the oil and gas industry and the PDO requirements associated with it, so that the safety and health of staff and the public are not compromised and the environment is not harmed. On completion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Provide awareness and knowledge of NORM and the hazards and risks associated with it.
- Provide knowledge of where NORM may deposit
- Introduce field instruments associated with suspected NORM
- Introduce the precautionary principle and actions required if NORM is identified.
About Knowledge Grid
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all Knowledge Grid courses