This course is specifically designed for Safety managers and safety engineers who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry accident investigation and analysis, and who are responsible of carrying out risk assessment and job hazard analysis for all activities in the workplace.
The course is designed to provide participants with the required skills and knowledge to prepare and implement safety and health programs (Safety and Health Plans) at their work.
- To provide participants with the necessary skills to conduct accident investigation and analysis.
- To carry out risk assessment and other risk management techniques (HAZOP, Fault Tree, etc.)
- To prepare and implement Emergency plans and procedures.
- Workplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
- Proper Training Programs.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Safety Officers, Supervisors, and Safety Managers
- Environmental Protection Personnel
- Construction and plant Engineers
- Regulatory Compliance
- The Business of Safety
- Understanding Safety
- Understanding OSHA
- Civil & Criminal Liability
- Safety Training Methods
- Safety & Health Programs
- Emergency Preparedness
- Accidents Reporting and Investigation
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Auditing
- Introduction to HAZOP Technique
- Safety Self-Inspections
- Blood-borne Pathogens
- Confined Space Entry
- Electrical Safety
- Chemical Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste)
- OSHA Inspections, Citations, Fines
- Lockout Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Materials Handling
- Egress / Fire Safety
- New Record Keeping
- Workplace Violence
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Scaffolding Safety
- Fall Protection
- Welding / Cutting / Brazing
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate and
- completion card from NASP USA.
- A local certificate will be issued from our training center (EHS – Academy).
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses