- Locations: Nile University Campus - Juhayna, Square on 26th of July Corridor, Sheikh Zayed, Giza.
- Duration: 2 Years
Achieving new physical and chemical properties through the reduction of the size paradigm to the nano-scale, and/or the control of different processes on such scale.
Nanotechnology is changing the world as we know it. It offers new greener applications that are better and more effictive than what we have today. Billions of dollars in funding and products are already in play worldwide.
This program focuses on the high impact emerging field of Nanoscience and Technology. You will attend lectures and labs on Nanomaterials processing, fabrication and characterization as well as modeling and simulation of such materials and systems.
This highly interdisciplinary degree with asignificant research component is geared towards practical applications. It will provide you with the necessary knowledge for industrial career and academic development and research.
Program Academic Objectives:
- Providing strong foundation of nanotechnology fundamentals
- Providing practical training on state-of-the-art nano characterization techniques
- Strengthening the multidisciplinary approach of nanotechnology in Egypt
- Strengthening the link between fundamental science and practical applications
- Building capacity in Nanotechnology
- Increasing competitiveness of local industry
- Improved career prospective for applied sciences & engineering students
- Career Prospective
- The knowledge and experience gained through this program will enable you to establish a strong career in either industry or academia.
About Nile University
Nile University (NU) is a world class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research. NU was officially inaugurated. Nile University is a national (Ahleya), non-governmental and non-profit university and a leader in technology and business education in Egypt and the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region. Its business and technology-based programs and research centers are designed to address critical areas of vital importance to the economic growth and prosperity of the people of Egypt and the region and to engage in cutting edge applied research.
Research undertaken at NU is conducted in collaboration with top local and international leaders from industry, academia, governmental entities and NGOs.
NU offers programs leading to Diplomas, Masters and PhD degrees and a strategic set of undergraduate programs in selected areas as Theyll as executive education and professional development programs. NU’s graduate programs are offered in collaboration with international partners that are distinguished in their respective fields.See all Nile University courses