- Locations: Dubai Ras al Khaimah Sharjah Abu Dhabi Jeddah Doha Al Ain Mecca Medina Kuwait City Al-Ahsa Vancouver Sydney Dahisar West South Africa - Polokwane Jodphur Belfast Marikina City UK USA Europe India Hong Kong Asia Africa Australia Russia France Mexico Peru Canada Iceland Germany Scotland, United Kingdom Ireland Singapore Dubai - United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Hawaii, United States Malaysia South Africa
- Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsUSE CODE laimoon49 FOR £49
10 Modules , 3 Videos
No time limit for completing your course
150 hours of study
Caring for nails on a professional basis means learning all about the intricacies of the nail unit, understanding and learning to recognise specific nail conditions, while repairing the daily wear and tear, beautifying the nails to a professional standard.
Duties and the required skill set can be both varied and extensive, this online course will teach you everything that you need to know to become a nail technician.
Skin and nails constantly experience oil and moisture loss. Excessive hand washing or using everyday household cleaning products will affect the skin and nails of your clients, eradicating those natural oils and moisture daily. Daily wear and tear can even lead to split or peeling nails. Even water acts as a chemical but so do all of the nail products that are used and once as a professional nail technician, it is your responsibility to minimise chemical exposure or any potential threats as these can and do cause allergic reactions. Updated on 10 August, 2017
Eligibility / Requirements
USE CODE laimoon49 FOR £49
Job titles this course is suitable for
Being a nail technician opens up a whole world of possibilities and a career for a lifetime if you so choose. You may work varied hours while you build up the business, either as a mobile technician, renting a room in an established beauty or hairdressing salon, or for many, the ultimate dream of having an established local business in the form of a nail bar. This is a career that offers much in the way of job satisfaction. It requires knowledge, determination and creativity to be a top technician but as with most things in life, the results that you achieve are as a direct response to the effort that you put into your career.
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs
- The Complete Beauty Diploma New Skills AcademyUSD 24
USD 299Duration: Upto 80 Hours
- Nail Technician International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 328Duration: 50 Hours
- Diploma in Makeup and Nail Technician Alpha AcademyGBP 12
GBP 254Duration: Upto 20 Hours