Course detailsDuties and the required skill set can be both varied and extensive, this online course will teach you everything that you need to know to become a nail technician.
Skin and nails constantly experience oil and moisture loss. Excessive hand washing or using everyday household cleaning products will affect the skin and nails of your clients, eradicating those natural oils and moisture daily. Daily wear and tear can even lead to split or peeling nails. Even water acts as a chemical but so do all of the nail products that are used and once as a professional nail technician, it is your responsibility to minimise chemical exposure or any potential threats as these can and do cause allergic reactions.
- Module 1 How to Create a Successful Nail Technician Business
- Module 2 Going Mobile
- Module 3 Avoiding Skin Allergies
- Module 4 Manicure: Tools of the Trade
- Module 5 Paraffin Wax Treatments & Pedicures
- Module 6 Acrylic Nails
- Module 7 UV Gel Nails
- Module 8 How to Apply Nail Wraps
- Module 9 Silk Nails & Nail Art
- Module 10 Nail Conditions
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs