Course detailsAll the necessary information that you need to be aware of is included, such as health and safety, contraindications, and how to go about consulting with clients, before moving on to learning about the equipment and tools you will need, and how to prepare nails for artwork.
The course quickly gets you working with nails - providing full explanations of the various basic techniques that you will need to understand and master before moving onto advanced nail designs. The basic techniques covered include Nail Painting, Nail Art Techniques, Stamping, Sponging, Dotting, Taping, Floral Nail Art, Foil French Manicure, Gel Marbling, and Acrylic 3D Nail Art.
The Nail Art Business Course provides a staggering 50 nail art designs for you to try out, a full list of which is detailed in the Course Syllabus section of this page. Each of these and the previously mentioned nail art techniques is fully-illustrated with photography and practical explanations. A list of the supplies required is provided at the start of each design, enabling students to be prepared before trying out a new design.
Along with providing information on the tools, techniques, and practical considerations of creating nail art, the course imparts knowledge on how to create a clean, professional finish to your designs. You will also learn how to care for your (or your clients) nails once the work is complete, to ensure longevity.
The second part of this course concentrates on providing you with comprehensive guidance on how to set up, run, and grow your own Nail Art Business.
You will learn about the three types of nail art business that you can start: a nail salon or mobile business, a nail art shop or monetised social media channel - discovering what each entails and which would be the best fit for you. The course also explains the materials needed for each, how to get these for the best price, and even offers tips on interior design and outfitting, should you choose to open a salon.
You will find out how to register your business and what the different legal forms of business are, so that you may make an informed decision. The course also includes information on the some of the laws concerning business, highlighting the most important, and where to find more information on these.
The Nail Art Business Diploma Course outlines what services your clients will expect you to offer and provides some ideas on how to create signature designs, to help you stand out from the crowd. In addition to this, the course offers advice on how to build your knowledge and experience of the topics taught in the course, along with how to find more information in other areas, such as health and safety and skincare.
The course supplies information on how to go about setting your pricing in a way that is both profitable and attractive to customers. You will also be guided in how to market your business and, once successful, how to grow and expand your business.
- Module 1 - Preparation
- Module 2 - Techniques
- Module 3 - Nail Art Designs I
- Module 4 - Nail Art Designs II
- Module 5 - Nail Art Designs III
- Module 6 - Finishing
- Module 7 - Types of Nail Art Business
- Module 8 - What You Will Need?
- Module 9 - Skills and Courses
- Module 10 - Types of Business
- Module 11 - Keeping to Rules
- Module 12 - Marketing, Pricing and Making a Profit
- Module 13 - What to Offer Clients
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs