- Duration: 2 Days
The Musharakah-Mudharabah and their applications course provides an in-depth understanding of the two main partnership contracts in Islamic banking and finance: Mudharabah and Musharakah and how they are applied in the current Islamic banking industry. It also presents a detailed explanation on the many aspects of the original Mudharabah and Musharakah contract; covering their principles, legal foundations, and variations. The course makes use of cases that utilise sample contracts to further explain to participants the concepts of both Mudharabah and Musharakah.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Review the history of Islamic banking and the current Islamic banking and finance landscape
- Discuss the key principles of Islamic banking, referencing the sources of Islamic law, and then specifically relating it with the contract of Mudharabah and Musharakah
- Describe the essential rules of Mudharabah and Musharakah and explain how they are applied to the modern products of Islamic banking
- Distinguish and evaluate the key differences between Mudharabah and Musharakah based financing and other types of financing products used in both conventional banking and Islamic banking
- Discuss the contemporary issues related to the current practice of Mudharabah and Musharakah financing
- Explain the key points of AAOIFI Shariah standards No. 12 and No. 13 and FAS No. 3 and 4 on Musharakah and Mudharabah respectivelyand, and apply them in solving accounting related questions
- Explain the key points of Mudharabah and Musharakah based sukuk
This course is for any inpidual who would like to gain a more in-depth understanding in the specific partnership contracts of Mudharabah and Musharakah and how it is applied in various Islamic banking products. More specifically, it is for inpiduals who deal directly with Mudharabah and Musharakah based products.
Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance ? PART 1 600E
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses