- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 5 Days
Islamic banking is increasingly becoming a noticeable mode of financing and investment in the global financial industry. This course is devoted to this subject along with an in-depth focus on the structure and functions of Islamic financial Instruments.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the current practices of Murabaha finance
- Discuss issues related to contemporary Murabaha finance
- Foster an appreciation of Islamic banking and finance as viable alternative to the interest based conventional financial system
- Shar’ia legal framework
- Legitimate property
- The concept of money
- Sources of legislation
- Types of Riba, Jehala and Gharar
- Types of Contracts
- Murabaha Contract, Basic Shar’ia rules
- Application of Murabaha
- Risk and mitigation
- Mechanisms for Murabaha on imported goods
- Murabaha by documents for collection
- Delegating the customer to import the goods
- All Employees of Banks; Other financial institutions related to the industry; All newly employed Personnel before handling any responsibility
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions.
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses