The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
The Knowledge Academy MSP® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Programme Management and MSP® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® course materials are based on the 2011 edition of, “Managing Successful Programmes” and include examinations based on this manual.
MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Training (including examinations)
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner event is designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the MSP® training environment.
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
1) Reading: Introduction, Principles, Introduction to Themes from the “Managing Successful Programmes”
2) Pre-course workbook to be completed by the Delegate and handed to Trainer at the start of course.
The pre-course work on a The Knowledge Academy course will require around 15 hours of study prior to the course start date. The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner training event is an intensive 5 day course that includes the MSP® Foundation and Practitioner examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor
Multiple choice examination, 75 questions per paper with 1 mark available per question, 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores, 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%, 60 minutes duration, Closed book Please note that success in the Foundation examination is a prerequisite for that candidate to move forward to the Practitioner examination.
A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 40 out of 80. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply MSP® to the running and managing of a non-complex programmes. MSP® Practitioner status should be Re-Registered every 3 to 5 years via the MSP® Re-Registration examination.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course follows a two part structure. The first three days of the course involve familiarisation with the content of the MSP® manual, preparing for the Foundation examination. Following successful completion of the Foundation examination, delegates will spend one day preparing for the MSP® Practitioner examination, sitting this examination on the final day of the course.
The Knowledge Academy MSP® Foundation and Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
- Principles of MSP®
- Governance Theme
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefit Realisation Management
- Blueprint design and delivery
- Planning and Control
- The Business Case
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Quality management
- Transformational Flow Overview
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a programme
- Tailoring MSP® to the programme environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying