This world-class course is for physiotherapists seeking a specialist qualification in sports physiotherapy, compliant with international standards of practice. You will develop a problem-solving and clinically reasoned approach to sports physiotherapy, athlete management and performance enhancement.
The blended learning environment combines distance learning with face-to-face teaching and clinical skills practice. You will experience an innovative blend of knowledge-based, activity-based and experiential learning.
The face-to-face induction event and residential teaching weeks in the first and second years of the programme will enable you to meet and work together with other students on real-work problems, and engage in debate with practitioners from a variety of contexts.
About University of Bath (QATAR)
- ranked first for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS)
- a campus university only one mile from the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath
- a medium-sized and safe university with a friendly and collegial feel
- a well-established university with a lively atmosphere and modern outlook.
- taught and research postgraduate programmes in Science, Engineering, Languages, Social Sciences and Management
- an excellent research reputation - 60 per cent of the work submitted for the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise was judged to be ‘world-leading’ or internationally excellent.
- a strong relationship with business and industry
- a diverse international student community with students from over 100 countries
- professional careers advice and a programme of up to 330 employer recruitment visits to campus annually
- guaranteed accommodation for new overseas postgraduates who meet the application deadline.
- a 24 hour Library and Learning Centre
- free access to email and internet
- a strong support network – including Personal Tutors, a Medical Centre, Counselling Service, active Student Union, and Learning Support