- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 1 year (full time)
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Developed specifically for nurses working towards an advanced practice role. The programme offers opportunity for practicing nurses to enhance their knowledge and skills drawing on evidence based practice to ensure the best quality outcomes for their patients/clients. Nurses and midwives will be supported to embrace lifelong learning and develop knowledge for advancing their discipline.
What is distinctive about this course?
Designed with local employers to meet the professional development requirements of nurses working in the UAE. Face to face delivery with ongoing on-line support/ experienced staff/ established reputation for quality delivery and student satisfaction.
- Applied Pathophysiology and Pharmacology in Acute and Long Term Conditions
- Managing Change
- Undertaking A Systematic Review
- Systematic Review
- Cross Cultural Communication in Contemporary Global Context
- Women Health and Wellbeing
Who is this course for?
Qualified nurses with a first degree who wish to further develop their nursing and leadership skills.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Opportunity to take senior practice and leadership roles in nursing.
- A first degree in a relevant subject area, NVQ level 6 or equivalent or a relevant postgraduate qualification
- Nursing/midwifery registration with the Professional body in your home country.
- If English is not your first language you need the equivalent of an overall band score of at least 6.5 in IELTS, with a score of at least 5.5 in each of the four sub-tests (or an equivalent). This may be waived if your nursing qualification/First degree was taught and assessed in English and English is spoken in your working environment.
About University of Bradford
The University of Bradford is a traditional British University established by Royal Charter in 1966. At our campuses in the UK, students can choose from over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering, Informatics, Health Studies, Life Sciences, Management, Law, Social and International Studies.
With almost 50 years of academic excellence, the University of Bradford is a leading technology university offering high-quality teaching underpinned by cutting-edge research. Pioneering in course provision, the University of Bradford was the first British University to offer a Peace Studies degree and to set up a modern Business School, which has recently joined an elite group of only 58 business schools in the world (less than 1%) to hold the triple accreditations of EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, often referred to as the’ Triple Crown’.
In Dubai, the University of Bradford has a Regional Office based in Knowledge Village. The Regional Office team offers admission support to students who would like to study for a Bradford degree in the UK, providing assistance with all aspects of the application process through to students’ arrival to Bradford and beyond.
Additionally, the University of Bradford teaches four programmes in Dubai, including Executive MBA, MSc International Health Management, MSc Nursing Studies (International) and BSc Nursing Studies (International). All programmes delivered in Dubai are approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). For more information about the University of Bradford, visit www.bradford.ac.uk and www.bradford.aeSee all University of Bradford courses