- Price AED 18,000 per term
- Duration September 2013
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The College of Information Technology offers a Master of Science degree in Information Systems (MScIS) with a concentration in Information Systems Management. The program is accredited in the UAE by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR). Its primary objective is to offer high quality graduate Information Systems education to the residents of Dubai, UAE and other MENA countries. The UD MScIS program embeds a number of value-adding features that distinguish it from other related programs in the region. These include:
- A curriculum that is designed based on market needs and emerging trends – covering the critical aspects of information systems management and leadership.
- A truly multidisciplinary curriculum for the hybrid manager who can integrate information systems technical expertise with managerial and negotiation skills to enhance decision making and business performance.
- Multi-disciplinary and experienced faculty members.
- Professional seminars and workshops that provide students with the opportunity to interact with and learn best practices from Chief Information Officers.
- A flexible schedule with evening classes that caters to both part-time and full-time students.
- Stimulating learning environment at the Dubai Chamber Campus, with exclusive classrooms, study spaces and ICT facilities.
- Accelerated program with three terms per academic year. This enables full-time students to graduate in less than one year and a half.
- Rewarding career paths in IT management, IT procurement, systems analysis & design, strategic planning, business change management, information auditing and compliance, among many others.
Why Choose the University of Dubai?
The University of Dubai has an astonishing array of business and IT programs. At the University of Dubai, we are committed to develop and educate leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of our alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership are a reflection of this commitment. A Central to our success is an outstanding faculty that creates a deep understanding of business through its teaching (with skill and passion) research and services. Our faculty members have made the classroom at the University of Dubai a place where learning is an intense and an interactive engagement. The experience goes beyond merely providing skills, tools, or knowledge. It also builds up the critical thinking and judgment that is the basis for a lifetime of leadership in a challenging and rapidly changing world.See all University of Dubai courses