- Locations: Abdeen
- Duration: Each level is two weeks
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the written language of Arabic. It is developed from Classical Arabic which is the language of the Holy Quran.
MSA is the language of newspapers and the media. It is a 'living' language, used by educated people and intellectuals.
The objective of our MSA courses is to enable you to read and write at an academic level and to enable you to follow current day-to-day events in the Middle East and North Africa.
MSA LESSONS FOCUS ON:
- Improving speaking skills, and developing accurate pronunciation
- Understanding grammar, and learning when and how to use it
- Listening and reading for the main idea and detailed information
- Building vocabulary and slang
- Using body language correctly
- General writing development
- Understanding the culture of English-speaking countries
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- Find everything from online tasks for Arabic learners to news articles with vocabulary support.
- Language games, a chat forum, quizzes and a help feature.
- Our listening supplement to read texts to be enable to practice pronunciation, and intonation
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU
Using a variety of classroom activities, this course will enable you to build up the basic skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking as well as developing language acquisition skills.
- Early Elementary
- Upper Elementary
- Early Intermediate
- Upper Intermediate
- High intermediate
- Upper Advanced
- High Advanced
About Cairo Cultural Center
Cairo Cultural Center is an interactive and engageing langauge institute in the heart of Cairo, Egypt. It offers a range of laguage courses from English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and much more along with several workshops in art, music and media.See all Cairo Cultural Center courses