- Fees / Price AED 1,900
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course is for beginners and will ensure that participants get an understanding of MS Word 2007
- The 2007 version of Word brings a lot to the table.
- Instructor explains each of its new features and attributes, from understanding and navigating its interface, to using new formatting controls and extensive page layout techniques.
- Whether new to Word or wanting to learn about the 2007 version, Instructor gives insight for increased productivity and professional documents with Word 2007. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
Who Should Attend
- Any staff required to use MS Word
- Getting Started with Word 2007
- Creating and Saving Documents
- Printing Documents
- Editing and Formatting Text
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Formatting Pages
- Proofing Documents
- Modifying Your Work Environment
- Using Bullets and Numbering
- Creating Tables and Charts
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Good English skills
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses