Planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to successfully complete projects is not an easy task. Controlling a project and its flow considering timeframes, cost, manpower, equipment, consumables, etc, can be a very daunting exercise. MS Project helps project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads. It is considered a very powerful tool to make easy the control and monitoring of projects.
- Create and define projects
- Work with estimates and dependencies
- Work with deadlines, constraints, and task calendars
- Work with resources
- Predict behavior by using task types and the scheduling formula
- Customize and format MS Project views
- Analyze resource utilization
- Track progress
- Create project reports that analyze project, resource, and task data
- Manage multiple projects
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Project
- Creating and defining projects
- Working with Estimates and Dependencies
- Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars
- Working with Resources
- Predicting behavior by using Task Types and the Scheduling Formula
- Customizing and formatting
- Analyzing resource utilization
- Tracking progress
- Creating reports
- Managing multiple projects
Who Can Benefit
- Professionals involved in managing projects.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Consultant led including theory, tutorial exercises and lab practicals.
- Knowledge of project management
- Experience with the Windows XP or Windows Vista operating system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology