- Price BHD 400
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations AlJuffair
This course teaches the basic functions and features of Project 2010. Participants will learn how to create a new project file, create and modify task lists, create a Work Breakdown Structure, and work with task relationships. They?ll also learn how to create a base calendar, assign resources to tasks, create task calendars, and create and modify tables. Participants will use filters and groups, and they?ll sort task and resource data. Finally, participants will learn how to resolve resource conflicts.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain MS project tabs and tools like home and network diagram
- Use the basic tools like open, new, save and use help function
- Create a task list in Gantt Chart view by entering task name and duration using PERT technique, modify the task list by inserting and deleting tasks, and create a Work Breakdown Structure by adjusting task hierarchy
- Create task relationships by linking, adding predecessors and lead time to tasks, and adding recurring tasks
- Develop a Network Diagram view and modify the task relationships in it and use the Task Information dialog box to add advanced task information
- Use the Change Working Time dialog box to create a base calendar for the project
- Create the resources sheet to produce a resource pool, assign resources to tasks, create task calendars, enter resource costs in Resource Sheet view, and use the Cost table in Gantt Chart view
- Develop a network diagram from a Gantt chart and label the critical path.
Basic knowledge of Windows Vista
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses