- Locations: Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 2 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
This course is for participants who have basic knowledge of MS Powerpoint
- PowerPoint 2007 joins its Office counterparts by featuring a brand-new interface, as well as a selection of new powerful presentation features.
- Instructor explains each of its new features in detail, including an essential overview of the new interface, navigating a presentation, creating and editing presentations, working with tables and charts, importing and exporting data, and sharing presentations via various media. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
Who Should Attend
Any staff required to use MS Powerpoint
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Creating and saving presentations
- Printing presentations
- Designing presentations
- Working with text
- Proofing your content
- Working with pictures and multimedia
- Working with tables and charts
- Viewing presentations
- Sharing your presentations
- Customising your work environment
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Good English skills
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses