- Price AED 1,900
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course is for beginners and will ensure that participants get an understanding of MS Powerpoint
- PowerPoint 2007 joins its Office counterparts by featuring a brand-new interface, as well as a selection of new powerful presentation features.
- Instructor explains each of its new features in detail, including an essential overview of the new interface, navigating a presentation, creating and editing presentations, working with tables and charts, importing and exporting data, and sharing presentations via various media. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
Who Should Attend
- Any staff required to use MS Powerpoint
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Creating and saving presentations
- Printing presentations
- Designing presentations
- Working with text
- Proofing your content
- Working with pictures and multimedia
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Good English skills
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses