- Duration: 1 Day
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 6:00pm
The course fee includes the cost of course material (Soft Copy), Tuition Fees and Certificate of completion from Manipal Executive Education.
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to:
- Understand the use of Excel Functions
- Gain Insights from vast array of data with ease
- Make powerful dashboards
- Analyse data like a professional
- Understand shortcut techniques for faster and efficient use of Excel.
What will I learn?
- Working with Datalists
- Filtering & Querying data
- Working with templates
- Pivot Table
- Projections, Vlookup
- A must for every professional from entry to senior level managers in any industry
- Engineering & IT graduates BTech/ BE, BSc-IT, BCA, MCA, MSc-IT etc
- Management graduates - MBA, BBA
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory.
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education's corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.