- Price AED 1,900
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course is an intermediate course and is targeted at participants who have a basic understanding of MS Access
- From using predefined Access 2007 database applications to building them from scratch, Access 2007 Essential Training covers each step of understanding, creating, and modifying databases for custom business purposes.
- Instructor shows even the most database-challenged how to utilize this powerful software for creating reports and charts, as well as for business record keeping and analysis.
Who Should Attend
- Any staff required to use MS Access
- Getting Started with Access
- Creating Databases and Tables
- Working with Fields and Records
- Creating Data Entry Rules
- Relational Database Techniques
- Working with Queries
- Working with Forms
- Working with Reports
- Working with Macros
- Sharing Data with Word and Excel
- Working with Charts
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Good English skills
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses